Predicting the future accurately

Predicting the future accurately

Predicting the future has been something that has fascinated humans since ages.

No matter what culture you come from, every culture has its own divination system or method to foretell the future.

From Vedic astrology, card readings, crystal balls, runes, coffee readings - no matter where you go - the objective remains the same - can you tell what is going to happen?

If indeed you could, what would you do differently?

Can the future be predicted?

It depends on who you ask. Most people will revert to saying a firm ‘no’ - but it can be for several reasons. Lack of knowledge, lack of experience and lack of information.

youtube-video-thumbnail

Most of the time, you either fell into this through accident, circumstances or plain curiosity.

As someone with a science background, when I started exploring these techniques, I was looking for validation as to whether the future could really be predicted.

Watch this video for an experiment I conducted during my early days of exploring metaphysics to see if the future could indeed be predicted.

How can we predict our future?

Predicting the future is also called ‘divining’ and there are lots of different ways it can be done.

Some of the common methods of divination that exist are below:

Palmistry from the lines on your palms
Vedic astrology from the position of the planets
Numerology from the numbers
Scrying by looking into reflective objects
Cartomancy using different types of cards
Pendulum using a pendulum of any kind
Tea leaves using tea leaves
Coffee grounds using coffee grounds
Face reading from the facial features & expressions
Clairvoyance using the sixth sense

The outcome in each case is the same - people want to know what’s coming up or what’s happening next.

The method through which the outcome is achieved is different - like astrology, numerology and the other methods listed here.

The person divining the outcome can have a different title such as a palmist, astrologer, numerologist, card reader, psychic and so on…

Think of it as going from San Francisco to Los Angeles. The outcome I’d want to achieve is to reach the destination.

The method can be different - such as driving, flying, taking a bus, taking an Uber or even getting a ride from a friend.

In each case, the person taking me to the destination is different - such as myself for driving, airplane pilot for flying, bus driver for taking a bus, Uber driver for taking an Uber and so on.

Best future prediction

While tools and techniques are many, a great prediction is always when the predictor is well-versed in their subject.

Think of a skilled surgeon performing heart surgery - while the tools may be simple -such as different sharp objects - those same tools in the hands of someone other than a surgeon are no good.

Similarly, a skilled interpreter has mastered their expertise in terms of the minor details of giving out the predictions. A skilled interpreter can go in and give out some juicy details on different aspects of the future. Depending on the subject, the interpreter - or the psychic can go into all the dirty details of how things will play out bit by bit.

It is possible to describe a situation, a person, or a place and even nail down the exact timing of something taking place in the future. I’ve done thousands of predictions and honed the art of describing the details in great depth.

For instance, when I first started ‘reading’ - as in making predictions for the future, most of my clients were single women looking to find their life partner or future husband.

I would go into great detail on the person they’d meet - how they’d meet the person, where, when, etc.

Here are some client testimonials

Love note # 1

I've met and studied alongside many psychics, and Vaishali is the most accurate I've met. Vaishali predicted my future boyfriend to be a man with beautiful eyes, tall, worked as a program engineer, and travelled for fun.

She said he would marry and have kids with me. Right now, I'm with that guy, we've been together for a year on Mother's Day, and we plan on getting married and having children.

It was helpful and reassuring thing to know that I would find someone to love and cherish me, and to stay patient.

Andrea G..

andria-love-testimonial-0223

Love note # 2

Incredibly accurate intuitive love reading! I met the love of my life at the exact time that Vaishali shared, and also he has traits that she described.

She also picked up that he was someone that I had met years before. The reading also helped me to have a deeper understanding of my own needs in relationship and why prior relationships were not working.

I highly recommend an intuitive reading with Vaishali!

Karen M..

Love note # 3

Vaishali has been my reader and advisor for over five years. She's honest and amazingly accurate. This woman and her gift have given me peace of mind through the hardest time of my adult life, the world's craziest divorce.

Lastly, the best gift of all she's given me is my current husband, Handsome, loving, and treats me like the queen that I am. Had I listened to her, I probably would've been married a year ago... thanks to the fullest you're wonderful.

Jessica K.

jessica-love-testimonial-0223

Most accurate future prediction

Accuracy is a comparison between what was predicted and how things played out in real life.

The closer you get to how things will play out and more of the details you describe, the higher the accuracy.

Sometimes, people seek out psychics for peace of mind.

Consider the case of Ana(not her real name) who was just looking to find out if the lump in her breast would turn out to be cancerous. She would have known the result anyway in a few days after the biopsy results would be out. Yet curiosity killed the cat.

Consulting with me for a reading and getting an all clear on her lump allowed her to sleep well at night. Not wondering what if the lump is not benign…

Or consider the case of Rita(not her real name) who was looking to find out more about her future husband. Knowing his description from my psychic reading gave her pointers as to what to watch out for when she ran into new people.

Not to mention the case of Liz(not her real name) who was looking for work and panicking because she got laid off. Once I gave her pointers on how to narrow down her search, her job became a lot easier and it gave her a sense of relief knowing that she'd be able to find work soon.

Most accurate life prediction

People usually seek out psychics in times of difficulty. If things are not going well, people start looking at other options. These other options could involve getting predictions from psychics for their problems and possibly seeking out solutions or a way out.

For instance, a client was not being able to rent out her commercial property - here is what happened:

Dorrene came to me at the San Mateo Expo where I was reading clients.

Her problem was that she had inherited a property and was trying to sell or lease it for the past nine months. Yet, she was not making any progress. Nothing seemed to move.

You can only drop the price so much. After that, you’ve got to look at other options. Her other option was to explore my talent as a reader and get a sneak peek at some possible solution.

And it worked out really well.

The real estate agent she was working with wasn’t the right person to help her out. So, I asked her to change her agent. I also gave her a description of the agent and told her that he would be male.

She ended up hiring the male agent and within three months, everything changed.

She signed a five year contract for ten times the rent from her previous renter.

It’s amazing what a simple shift can do.

But on her own, she wasn’t able to figure it out. Tapping into my abilities to give her a solution, and it was just a very small change of changing her agent.

Here’s the testimonial she wrote for me:

I met Vaishali at the 2015 New Life Expo at the San Mateo Event Center. I asked for a reading regarding a commercial building I inherited from my father upon his passing in 2009. As of April, 2015, I had been trying to sell, or lease, the shop for 9 months.

Vaishali described the real estate person that was in charge of helping me, and then went on to describe the person I should be working with. The next week I found a man who fit the description. Within 3 months, I signed a 5 year lease with my current tenant, and received a rent check that is 10 times larger than the total of rent from my two previous renters.

Please know that I sought out Vaishali for another reading at this year's New Life Expo, and will post the results as they come in. Much love and abundant blessings!

Dorrene R.

Is the future predetermined?

When I was studying astrology, there was a question that would come up often - do we have free will or is everything predestined?

I would like to conclude this way. If you know what’s coming, wouldn’t you take steps to change things around?

Which brings me back to the favorite quote I have coined - Awareness precedes change.

You can only make changes if you have advanced notice of what’s coming up…

Knowing and understanding this will make you question if the future is predetermined.

Fascinating.

Ever been in a situation you would like to get a sneak peek into the future? Write about it here!

Do you have a great story where you could have possibly benefited from getting a sneak peek into the future?

Some of the stories may be selected for a future article on predicting the future accurately...

Share your story here!

The post Predicting the future accurately appeared first on Vaishali Nikhade.



source https://vaishalinikhade.com/readings/phone/predicting-the-future-accurately/

Comments